Far East 24/7 Accessibility statement
fareast247.com website is committed to providing service to all its customers in an equal, respectable, accessible and professional manner in accordance with the Law of Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities 2013-2013 and the regulations pursuant thereto.
Accessibility to the fareast247.com office’s / branches
fareast247.com is an E-Commerce online shopping platform without physical office’s or branches.
- This website complies with the requirements of the Equal Rights Regulations for People with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments), 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at level AA and the international WCAG2.0 document.
- Our site was tested for the highest compatibility under Chrome browser.
- This site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows.
- This site is Adapted for display in common browsers and for use on mobile smartphones.
- In order to get the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
- If you come across such a document or a video, you can contact the company’s accessibility coordinator and we will make the information available to you.
- Delivery of information in an accessible format – the firm provides its clients with the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The delivery of the information is free of charge and intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information on accessibility, you can contact the ministry’s accessibility coordinator, whose details appear later in the statement.
Ways of applying for requests and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
Despite our efforts to make all parts of the site accessible, it is possible that specific parts will be discovered which unfortunately are not accessible. If you have encountered a problem regarding accessibility on the website, we will be happy to receive comments and requests. We continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the site.
Details of the accessibility coordinator
Full Name: Livnat
Email: [email protected]
Publication of the accessibility statement
The accessibility statement was updated on: 06/09/2022